WE ARE OPEN!
We are happy to announce our reopening on Monday, May 4th for essential eye care.
In order to comply with CDC guidelines, we have developed a safety protocol to safely serve our patients and community. Please review our complete and new COVID-19 office procedures here.
Things to know before coming to see us:
- Only patients with appointments will be allowed entry…Please request an appointment today for an eye exam, eyeglasses repair, or eyewear pick-up.
- Entry will be limited to the patient only and their legal guardian or caregiver.
- Everyone entering the office must wear a face mask at all times in our office.
- When you arrive for your appointment, please stay in your car and call us for further instructions.
- We will be disinfecting all rooms, exam equipment, frames, doorknobs, sneeze guards, keyboards, armrests, and all common surfaces between each patient
A REMINDER: Please stay home if:
- You have had a fever, a cough, difficulty breathing, or a loss of taste or smell in the last 2-14 days.
- You or a family member or a resident of your home has had contact with a patient with confirmed COVID19.
As your eye care provider, we are committed to staying healthy to be able to serve you. We will be screening ourselves for fevers on a daily basis, washing our hands between patients, wearing surgical masks, protective eye wear and using disposable gloves as necessary for each patient. We will stay home if we get sick and only ask you to do the same for us.